2017-2018 Federal Report Cards are now available
Federal Report Cards for the state, district, and campuses are now available on the Texas Education Agency’s (TEA) website.
Each LEA that receives Title I, Part A funding is responsible for disseminating the State, LEA and campus-level report cards to 1) all LEA campuses, 2) to parents of all enrolled students, and 3) to make the information widely available through public means such as posting on the Internet, distribution to the media, or distribution through public agencies.
At a minimum, the LEA must—[Section 1111(h)(2)]
• post direct links to the State, LEA, and campus report cards on its web site,
• make hard copies available to parents upon request,
• make hard copies available for viewing in public locations, and
• notify parents of all students about the availability of the report cards and the options for obtaining them.
• provide appropriate translation (either oral or written) upon request.
LEAs must make the federal report card information readily accessible to the public, and parents must be notified of the availability of the federal report card information no later than the Monday, March 4, 2019.
Read More »